Programmes and Production Officer
Big Ideas develops and delivers projects for public participation. They specialise in projects which bring groups together to create new experiences and relationships.
Big Ideas is running community participation projects on the topics of commemoration, citizenship, social action and celebrating diversity. We work with a range of partners ranging from the Premier League to government departments.
Big Ideas is looking for a dynamic and creative Programmes and Production Officer to develop and deliver engaging and creative programmes and projects across the UK.
From delivering creative workshops to booking travel, processing invoices to academic research, this role is constantly changing. Key priorities include:
- Conduct research to feed into the programme development and delivery
- Contributing to the production of engaging, high-quality content across Big Ideas programmes, including resource packs, posters, education packs, workshop plans and other engagement materials
- Design and delivery of engaging events and initiatives such as competitions, workshops, events and talks
- Supporting with school and community outreach and recruitment where necessary
- Processing invoices and managing day-to-day liaison for payments, contract management
Big Ideas is looking for someone who is a creative problem solver and is keen to collaborate with a small, dynamic team. This role requires terrific interpersonal skills, flexibility, initiative, and a positive attitude.
You will love working with Big Ideas if:
- You enjoy working with committed people in a friendly environment
- You thrive in a small team and when multitasking and juggling various projects and priorities
- You are passionate about working with grassroots communities to make positive changes and create memorable experiences
- You like people and people like you
- You are full of your own big ideas!
Please answer this question in no more than 200 words: What would be your big idea?
Send your answer with a cover letter (no more than 500 words) and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £23-25K depending on experience
Deadline:18:00 on 20 Sept
Interviews 26 and 27 Sept