‘Summer Camps with Big Ideas’ is a free four-day programme for young people in Westminster aged 7-16. They will gain new skills, meet new friends, fitness, fun and a free lunch. Open to all young people in your class or community, priority will be given to young people in receipt of free school meals.
- Contribute to a new national memorial being built in Westminster
- Innovate and create for a national Festival
- Make a difference where you live and share your ideas with the Mayor
- Prepare for the world’s greatest sporting events taking place in London
- Create their own Summer Camps with Big Ideas Recipe Book
- Receive a celebration certificate sent to their school
The Summer Camps run from 09.00-13.00 Monday-Thursday in August. They are for young people aged 7-16 living in Westminster, London and will take place in a venue in the borough.
Below is a flyer you can download to pin up on a notice board or share with parents, PTA members, friends, community leaders and anyone else in your network who might be interested.
This project is part of the Holiday Activities & Food (HAF) Programme, for young people living in Westminster who are eligible for free school meals. Big Ideas thanks programme partners Imperial College London with the Great Exhibition Road Festival, Team London and the Greater London Authority, and the UK Holocaust Memorial Foundation.