Register below to secure your place.
More information about the free Summer Camp can be found below the sign up form.
Summer Camps with Big Ideas is a free four-day course running throughout August. Become an engineer, designer, campaigner and creative for the day – join in our fun real world challenges with fitness and food.
- Contribute to a new national memorial being built in Westminster
- Innovate and create for a national Festival
- Make a difference where you live and share your ideas with the Mayor
- Prepare for the world’s greatest sporting events taking place in London
- Create your own Summer Camps with Big Ideas Recipe Book
All participants will receive a celebration certificate to their school.
The Summer Camps run from 09.00-13.00 Monday-Thursday in August. They are for young people aged 7-16 living in Westminster, London and will take place in a venue in the borough.
This project is part of the Holiday Activities & Food (HAF) Programme, for young people living in Westminster who are eligible for free school meals. Big Ideas thanks programme partners Imperial College London with the Great Exhibition Road Festival, Team London and the Greater London Authority, and the UK Holocaust Memorial Foundation.